CMC has a broad range of regular customers who require building and maintenance services of varying degrees, including.
- Newcastle City Council.
- Skyline Electrical – Skyline provides maintenance services to BP Australia and reliance petroleum. We have subcontracted to Skyline since 2004.
- University of Newcastle.
- Department of Commerce - Schools projects and refurbishment works from 2001 to date.
- NSW Family and Community Services – Major refurbishment and routine planned maintenance of Department of Family and Community group housing and offices from 2005 to date.
- ADHC (Aged Disability Home Care) – Major refurbishment and routine planned maintenance of Department of ADHC group housing and offices from 2005 to date.
- Mines Subsidence Board Newcastle – Preferred contractor for maintenance works and minor capital works.
- Hunter New England Area Health Service – General maintenance and minor project works.
- Port Authority of New South Wales – General maintenance and minor project works.
Recently Completed Construction Contracts
- NSW Businesslink – Complete Refurbishment of large residential dwelling at Clunes, North Coast to ensure compliance with AS 1428.1 and suitability for use as a community based group home for clients of the Department of Aging, Disability and Home Care.
- Hunter New England Area Health Service – Refurbishment of Kurri Kurri Hospital Emergency department and Operating theatres in conjunction with the construction of a Central Sterile Sterilization Department.
- Newcastle University – Office refurbishment of the Medical Sciences School.
- Newcastle University – General Purpose Building – External make safe and internal refurbishment.
- NSW Businesslink – Department of Juvenile Justice. Emu Plains. Juvenile Justice Facility. Conversion of 6 cells into three learning spaces. All works undertaken whilst facility was in full operation.
- The Rumpus Room – Newcastle Jockey Club – Pre-School Refurbishment.
- Please also refer to our document CMC Project Experience Summary.
- UMS Pty Ltd – Provision of planned and reactive maintenance on Mobile and Caltex service station sites throughout Northern NSW.
- Programmed Facility Management - Provision of planned and reactive maintenance at Caltex service station sites throughout Northern NSW.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia – Provision of planned and reactive maintenance on CBA sites throughout Northern NSW.
- Spotless CMC – Provision of building and maintenance services under the Northern NSW defence services contract. Spotless were succeeded by Transfield, whom we currently sub contract to.