CMC has a broad range of regular customers who require building and maintenance services of varying degrees, including.
- Newcastle City Council – project works valued to $1 million.
- Skyline Electrical – Skyline provides maintenance services to BP Australia and reliance petroleum. We have subcontracted to Skyline since 2004.
- University of Newcastle – CMC have been engaged since 1999 to date as maintenance contactors. Broadspectrum Services recently took over the maintenance contract to which CMC are still engaged with. CMC also work with the University directly for project works. We undertake works at the Universities Newcastle and Central Coast Campuses.
- Department of Commerce - Schools projects and refurbishment works from 2001 to date.
- NSW Family and Community Services – Major refurbishment and routine planned maintenance of Department of Family and Community group housing and offices from 2005 to date.
- ADHC (Aged Disability Home Care) – Major refurbishment and routine planned maintenance of Department of ADHC group housing and offices from 2005 to date.
- Mines Subsidence Board Newcastle – Preferred contractor for maintenance works and minor capital works valued to $1 million.
- Hunter New England Area Health Service – General maintenance and minor project works.
- Port Authority of New South Wales – General maintenance and minor project works.
Recently Completed Construction Contracts
- NSW Businesslink – Complete Refurbishment of large residential dwelling at Clunes, North Coast to ensure compliance with AS 1428.1 and suitability for use as a community based group home for clients of the Department of Aging , Disability and Home Care – contract value $445,855.00.
- Hunter New England Area Health Service – Refurbishment of Kurri Kurri Hospital Emergency department and Operating theaters in conjunction with the construction of a Central Sterile Sterilization Department - Contract value $348,927.00.
- Newcastle University – Office refurbishment of the Medical Sciences School – Contract value $190,000.00.
- Newcastle University – General Purpose Building – External make safe and internal refurbishment – Contract Value $490,000.00.
- NSW Businesslink – Department of Juvenile Justice. Emu Plains. Juvenile Justice Facility. Conversion of 6 cells into three learning spaces. All works undertaken whilst facility was in full operation – Contract value $184,564.00.
- The Rumpus Room – Newcastle Jockey Club – Pre-School Refurbishment – Contract value $661,441.59.
- Please also refer to our document CMC Project Experience Summary.
- UMS Pty Ltd – Provision of planned and reactive maintenance on Mobile and Caltex service station sites throughout Northern NSW.
- Programmed Facility Management - Provision of planned and reactive maintenance at Caltex service station sites throughout Northern NSW.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia – Provision of planned and reactive maintenance on CBA sites throughout Northern NSW.
- Spotless CMC – Provision of building and maintenance services under the Northern NSW defence services contract. Spotless were succeeded by Transfield, whom we currently sub contract to.